Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where Do You Stand?

Where do you stand with regard to critical thinking? Critical Thinking is the most common, useful and important ability of people, and it is one of the best way to absorb knowledge and develop skills.


FEET: What do I stand for as a foundation of critical thinking?
The foundation of critical thinking is observation, analysis and evaluation.


STOMACH: What upsets me about critical thinking?
I don’t know whether critical thinking will cause a simple thing to become a difficult one. And it’ll spend many times on a simple problem that can be solved for a minute.


HEART: What do I love about critical thinking?
I love to input and output ideas in an efficient and scientific way, avoiding disorder and useless information and errors.


HANDS: What do I feel about critical thinking?
In China, critical thinking is combined with traditional thinking abilities from ancient times and a new philosophy which can be used in vast varieties of fields.


EARS: What do I hear about critical thinking?
Many majors aimed at training critical thinking ability have appeared, for instance, history, politics, philosophy, etc.


EYES: What do I see about critical thinking?
Critical thinking will broaden your mind, and, the most significant, it will distinguish you from the errors.


BRAIN: What do I think about critical thinking?
In order to master critical thinking ability, I have practiced in reading, speaking and writing from childhood, and continue my study till remote future.

No comments:

Post a Comment